Evaluation of Service APIs 2017 (Workshop)
Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) have become a prerequisite of digital transformation. Dive into the foundations of web services / APIs as well as emerging trends with case studies, experience reports, and discussions with experts. Have a look at current real-world implementations and concepts to jumpstart your own digitalisation projects.
The workshop Evaluation of Service APIs (ESAPI) is an intense day of first-hand experience reports and profound insights from industry-related research. The workshop will be held in German.
- Evaluation of service APIs as a competitive factor (innovative products and services)
- Impact of service APIs on industrialization and process agility
- Assessment approaches for the identification, specification and quality assurance of service offers
- Architectural design for integrating internal enterprise solutions with service APIs
- Challenges of diversified service APIs for IT service management
- Evaluation of security and compliance requirements
Join us in Berlin for an interconnecting day on the enablers of digital transformation!
Limited Student Tickets available!